ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Date 2014-08-08 11:08:44 Location : Africa
Live in Johannesburg, teach the world.
Teach English to adult learners from all over the world from our office in Bryanston, using advanced online classroom technology.
• Dynamic and multicultural working environment
• Full-time salary and annual leave
• Medical aid contribution
• Incentives for night shift and Sunday work
• Academic support and training
• Lesson plans created by our central content team
• Cambridge TKT qualification
• Assisting students with basic technical difficulties
• Attending ongoing training opportunities
• Writing corrections
• Office-based position
• Teaching 40 classes per week
• Adapting lesson material to students’ needs
• Compiling brief after-class reports
• Innovative problem solving skills
• Reliable, punctual transportation
• Fluent English speaker with a neutral accent
• Bachelor’s degree or teaching qualifications
• Genuine commitment to ongoing learning
• Teaching experience preferred
• Highly computer literate
Education Level Required: Bachelor
Experience Required to qualify for consideration: 1 to 2 Years
Additional Information / Benefits
40 hour dayshift R 7 000 (monthly salary)
20 hour dayshift R 3 500 (monthly salary)
Please send your CV and cover letter to Nandi using the Apply Online Box below.
Contact Name: EF Education First
Preferred method of contact: E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)