ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Online Schools Looking For Tutors: Chinese students aged 6-12
Date 2015-01-07 09:01:54 Location : Other
We are an online ESL tutoring service committed to the education of our pupils as well as a positive and supportive work environment for our tutors. We are actively seeking enthusiastic, experienced, and ideally professionally trained ESL teachers to tutor our students aged 6-12 remotely.
We are looking for:
- General English tutors
- Academic / creative writing tutors
- Science tutors
- Social Studies tutors
- You will be tutoring Chinese students one on one via Skype
- You will use the excellent textbooks we provide (teacher books incl.) to guide your lessons and shape your curriculum to the specific needs of each student with freedom to expand and utilize other resources and techniques.
- Lessons are generally 30-60 minutes
- Pay starts at $11/hr. for general English lessons, $13/hr. for science/social studies lessons, and $16/hr. for writing lessons paid monthly via PayPal and will be increased after a short probationary period.
- Native English speaker or non-native with 90-100% fluency.
- A stable wired (not wireless) high-speed Internet connection, webcam, and microphone-headset
- Experience teaching young learners of English and/or ESL teacher certification
- Punctual, reliable, patient and caring
- Minimum 4-month commitment (longer-term commitments will be considered first)
- Available to teach a minimum of 4 hours a week during the time slots of Mon-Fri 15:00-22:00 and Sat-Sun 8:00-22:00 (Beijing time)
- Basic knowledge of second language acquisition in young learners, experience teaching Chinese students and experience tutoring online a plus
- Can start immediately
Please send a cover letter and resume for consideration to email@example.com
Please note: Due to the growing number of applications, only applicants who have been short-listed will be contacted. Previous applicants need not reapply.
Thank you and have a nice day!