ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Teacher - Zanzibar, Tanzania East Africa
Date 2015-04-05 11:04:43 Location : Africa
British School of Zanzibar http://www.bszanzibar.org is co-educational private school, from pre-Kindergarten to Grade 8. Our enrolments are currently just over 80 students, we have a dynamic teaching staff and access to the latest in educational supplies and equipment. BSZ School is a private Tanzania school with a very advanced English program. Our school is dedicated to encouraging each individual to achieve their best.
BSZ School is located in a Kisauni near Zanzibar Airport, Living conditions for foreign teachers are very comfortable and we find that foreign teachers enjoy living here.
We are currently recruiting for a full time grades 1- 8 teacher.
• BSZ School provides:
- Living allowance
- housing allowance
- Resident and work permit expenses
- renewable contract for 1 year
- hot lunch when school is open
Responsibilities & Qualifications.
The successful candidate will need to:
- show genuine interest and passion for working with children
- have knowledge and experience of programming and planning for children aged [3-14] years
- be able to observe and record children's learning and development
- be enthusiastic about teaching and able to demonstrate a genuine care for individual students
- plan, develop, and teach programs that cater for the needs of each individual child
- be able to maintain open communications with work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment
- keep abreast of educational development
- keep accurate and updated ongoing records and prepare reports
- undertake administrative tasks as requried
According to Zanzibar Ministry of Education, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree of Education, psycholgy or Sociology and be native in English Language.
If you are interested please email Management of BSZ Schools in the first instance ¬ send a one page letter regarding your interest and attach your resume with copy of passport.