ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Full-Time Female English Teacher Needed in Guatemala City, Guatemala
Date 2015-06-23 00:06:29 Location : Central America
Female English teacher needed for 6 month contract working within a top level private school in Guatemala City, Guatemala teaching its staff and providing support to the English program. Transportation is provided to and from the school. The teacher must be self motivated, presentable and highly professional. Potential applicants must also have a strong knowledge of grammar and writing. Ongoing training is provided during the stay as well as Spanish classes.
Rich in culture, Guatemala City has a variety of activities and places of interest for those who wish to call this “land of eternal spring” their home. From the historic National Palace and Central Park to the very lively “Zona Viva” with modern cuisine and bars to something a little more local like “comedores” and street food, experience Guatemala’s many different characteristics. During your six month or one year stay, you will also have the chance to take advantage of weekend trips to the old capital of Antigua, rich in history and nightlife or to enjoy the majestic beauty of Lake Atitlan which sits in a mountainous valley about 2 hours west of the city. Of course, apart from all the fun, we expect our teachers to be professional, dedicated, hardworking and creative.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher
2. Contract: 6-12 month renewable contract
3. 25 teaching hours per week
4. 4 day work weeks
5. Monthly Salary:Q5,500.00 (Approx.USD700)
6. Location: Guatemala City, Guatemala C.A.
1. Visa stays renewal sponsorship
2. Free Spanish lessons
3. All teaching materials provided
4. Ongoing training
(A) Necessary Requirements
1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelor's degree
3. Positive, flexible, hardworking, self-motivated and disciplined
4. Minimum 6 month teaching experience
(B) Preferred Requirements
1. Enjoys teaching a wide range of levels and ages
2. Is able to plan enjoyable, quality lessons for a variety of class types
1. Cover letter
3. Recent photo
4. Letter of recommendation if available
5. Email information