ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
University Teaching in Japan! - Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Shizuoka, and Aichi
Date 2015-06-25 00:06:59 Location : Asia:Japan
We are now recruiting instructors for the Fall 2015 term (and back-up instructors who are willing to be put on a waiting list for the Spring 2015 term).
We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 320 instructors every year.
Westgate is a major force in shaping the future of Japanese education.
We are a gateway to career development for highly motivated professional English instructors around the world.
**** ATTENTION ****
We are also looking for candidates with the following background and
- Master's degree or higher
- Total 3 years or more (or at least 6 or more terms/semesters) experience
in teaching university/community college (all subjects).
***** UNIVERSITY PROGRAM (FULL-TIME) *****
1) PROGRAM INFORMATION; We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated to teach at a Japanese university. Those who are interested in a rewarding overseas experience and enhancing their teaching skills should apply for this unique opportunity.
- Native speaker of English with a passport from one of the following English-speaking countries; USA, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, or New Zealand.
- Bachelor's or higher degree and one of the following:
a) 500+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience along with EFL/ESL teaching certificate and/or elementary/primary/secondary teaching credentials/qualifications
b) 1000+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching certificates or credentials/qualifications
* No Japanese language ability is required.
3) CONTRACT PERIOD;
- SPRING TERM -- April / May to July (approx. 3 to 4 months)
- FALL TERM -- September to December / January (approx. 3 to 5 months)
4) LOCATION; Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Shizuoka, and Aichi
- 275,000 yen per month or more
- HOUSING is provided. We will arrange a fully-furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (utilities and maintenance fees included).
- FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT is offered up to 1200 USD for those coming from overseas for Westgate.
- WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is offered.
- Contract is RENEWABLE.
***** HOW TO APPLY *****
In order to facilitate the application procedure, applicants are required to go through the online application procedure.