ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Director of Studies and ESL Teacher Needed in Oaxaca
Date 2015-09-13 12:09:54 Location : South America
The Cambridge Academy offers ESL classes to children, teens and adults and is registered with the Mexican Educational Authority and as a TOEFL ITP centre.
Please scroll down for details of teacher post
Director of Studies
Two years minimum teaching experience needed, as well as team-building, communication and organizational skills.
The Cambridge ESOL DELTA or equivalent preferred, CELTA, TESOL or equivalent essential.
We are happy to work and support a senior teacher looking for an experience of professional growth
2 years minimum post
We are looking for a Director of Studies with strong communication and organizational skills. Our preferred candidate will have some experience in managing teams/ teachers.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of running a course: testing, course programming, ongoing course monitoring and student placement and evaluating needs and meeting these.
We expect the DOS to guide teachers through recruitment, mentoring, training, observation, regular feedback and meetings
The DOS will liaise closely with admin staff, teachers and the school Director and provide general support for the administration of the centre
- Applicants should have at least 2 relevant teaching experience and preferably team leading experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills - the successful candidate must be a team player.
- Experience of teacher training is desirable but not essential. A community spirit and the ability to foster growth in staff is essential.
- A commitment to both the pedagogical and commercial development of the school is essential.
CELTA, TESOL or equivalent
Salary of approx 9000 pesos a month, based on a 25 hour working week (hours can be supplemented with teaching if needed. As the school grows under your guidance we fully expect to increase these hours)
Ongoing support from staff
Quality of life
Flexible schedule (will include some Saturdays)
Full support with immigration process.
Job requirements Teacher
- Experience preferred but not necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills - the successful candidate must be above competent in planning and producing classes
- A community spirit and the ability to foster growth in students is essential.
- A commitment to the pedagogical and commercial development of the students at the school is essential.
CELTA, TESOL or equivalent
please ask for salary details
Oaxaca City nestles in the Sierra Madre Mountains: declared Humanity’s Cultural Patrimony by UNESCO, Oaxaca was voted 7th most beautiful city in the world- due in part to it’s beautiful colonial architecture, it’s leafy main square and bustling markets and wealth of cultural traditions and climate.