ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach in Colombia in 2016!
Date 2015-10-18 21:10:27 Location : South America
1) co-teach with a local Colombian teacher in 9-12th grade public school classrooms
2) serve as the lead teacher at adult vocational training centers
Participants are required to teach 20-25 classroom hours and put in an additional 15-20 hours of classroom prep, grading, office hours, and staff meetings per week.
Placement locations may include, but are not limited to, the following cities: Armenia, Barranquilla, Bogota, Bucaramanga, Buga, Cartagena, Espinal, Floridablanca, Itagui, Ibague, Mainzales, Medellin, Neiva, Pasto, Pereira, Rio Negro, Sabaneta, Santa Marta, Valledupar, and Villavicencio.
API Program Includes:
- Guaranteed teaching placement
- Monthly stipend of $1,500,000 Colombian pesos
- 24/7 Pre-departure and local English-speaking support
- Airport pick-up and transfer on designated arrival date
- Visa and work permit processing fees
- Two-week orientation in Bogota and one-week training in host city with shared accommodations, meals, and activities
- Domestic transportation to placement city (Baggage fees are not included)
- First month of housing (or stipend) in placement city
- Cultural activities and excursions
- National Colombian health insurance
- Supplemental International medical, life, and travel insurance
- A pair of TOMS Shoes, a One for One™ giving product, upon completion of your program and evaluations
- Minimum 21 years old, Maximum 55 years old
- Native or Fluent English speaker
- Teaching/tutoring or classroom experience
- Basic Spanish language skills (not required, but helpful)
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline (or minimum five years full-time professional experience without a BA degree)
- Enjoy leading groups and teaching young adults and/or professionals
- Lesson planning and organizational skills
- High degree of professionalism and flexibility
- Open to foreign cultures and living abroad
- Dedication to the full term of commitment
- A criminal background check
Late January/Early February to Mid-June, 2016 (or)
Late January/Early February to Mid-December, 2016
Application Fee: only US$400, which includes all the benefits listed above, including the required international medical insurance.
Application Deadline: Placements are first-come, first-approved, so apply now! Final deadline is November 20, 2015.