ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Seeking an Energetic, Positive, Creative and Reliable Preschool Teacher
Date 2015-10-24 23:10:25 Location : Asia:Japan
Our goal at Cloud 9 Preschool is to nurture children in a fun English-speaking environment where they communicate and enjoy various subjects (such as Math, Drama, Science, etc) in English in a natural way. With a mix of both native English-speaking teachers and bilingual Japanese early childhood teachers, we aspire to educate and develop the whole child academically, socially and physically. Training starts March 1, 2016.
Start date: March 1, 2016
Work Hours: Approx. 40 hours/week
Salary range: ¥250,000 ~ /month
Summer and End of Year bonuses based on performance
Visa sponsorship available
6 weeks paid vacation / Golden Week, Summer, Obon, Christmas vacation
- Teaching multiple subjects to children between the ages of 2-6 in the preschool course
- Supervising and interacting with children during lunch periods and outdoor play time
- Participating in / Leading morning fitness and dance activities
- Planning craft lessons and projects
- Creating teaching resources
- Teaching children aged 3-12 in the afternoon English conversation courses, 3 hours a week
- Communicating with parents about their children
- Participating in school events such as Sport's day, Open School, Halloween party, Christmas party, Cloud 9 BBQ, etc
- Participating in field trips and swimming classes
- Attending and contributing to staff meetings
- Light cleaning duties
Accommodation: Teachers have the option of staying in an apartment organised by the company. (3DK)
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and recent photo to Rob McKay
Thank you for your interest in joining the teaching team at Cloud 9 Preschool. Please understand that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. Only successfully screened applicants will be contacted and asked to attend an interview at a mutually convenient time.