ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Teacher - Part-Time
Date 2016-02-19 18:02:10 Location : Oceania
Vacancy Type Temporary Part Time
Hours/FTE 0.25 FTE
Description The Catholic Schools Office is seeking an experienced ESL Teacher for placement in a part-time capacity at St Paul's High School, Booragul. This position may be extended for the remainder of year. Fluctuation in FTE may occur if the position is extended. Maternity Leave Replacement.
Essential Criteria Be appropriately qualified
• Experience in teaching English as a Second Language to newly arrived students in Australia
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a Learning Support Team
• Employ a range of strategies to support student learning
• Share responsibilities in a team approach to supporting students with additional needs
• Empathy with and understanding of the needs of refugees and mainstream ESL students
• Teaching qualifications Current references from recent employers to support the above criteria must be provided with the application. Note: To start or return to working as a teacher in a NSW school, you must be accredited by BOSTES. Teachers who have worked in a NSW school since before 1 October 2004, and have not had a break from teaching of more than 5 years, do not currently need to be accredited.
Desirable Criteria • Experience in the preparation of Individual Plans with other members of the Learning Support Team
Finishing Date 8/4/16
Conditions of Employment Salary in accordance with the NSW & ACT Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2015.
Applications Close 26/02/2016
Enquiries Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter to the contact person.
Contact Name Telephone
Graeme Selmes 4958 6711
St Paul's High School
PO Box 194
Fax: 4958 6145
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae (full personal details and contact details of referees) should address the criteria as outlined above. The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese. Applications will be received at the school up to 3.00pm on the closing date.