ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Speaking Teachers
Date 2016-03-05 19:03:39 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
Multiple fulltime positions in 2 locations (Ratchaburi & Phitsanulok)
Founded in 1997, Fun Language International (Thailand) is a leading ESL provider in Thailand. Our unique curriculum is now being taught in more than 50 schools in Thailand with over 20,000 students annually. While the main office is in Bangkok, Fun Language also has branch offices in Ratchaburi, Phitsanulok and Lopburi.
We are interviewing now for multiple Kindergarten, Secondary and Mattayom teachers in two separate locations, Ratchaburi (1.5 hours southwest of Bangkok) and Phitsanulok (5 hours north of Bangkok).
Info on locations
Both Ratchaburi and Phitlsanulok Provinces have spread out populations close to 750,000 people. This allows for living in a nice quiet rural city, but allows for the common comforts of a western country. The locations have a very low cost of living which is around half the cost of living in Bangkok. Our teachers in these locations like being immersed in the Thai culture while being able to save some money for exciting trips around Southeast Asia during breaks. Both of these areas are also great for people that enjoy outdoor activities as Ratchaburi and Phitsanulok have a vast amount of things to do on the weekend for people that enjoy an active lifestyle.
We are seeking teachers with the following qualifications:
- NES / South African
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably with TEFL/CELTA etc.)
- Extremely motivated, adaptable and with an enthusiasm to teach young children
- Applicants from outside of Thailand are welcome to apply and will be interview through Skype
- An ability to conduct a high energy and active style lesson
- Salary net of 42,000 THB/month
- Full Training provided and maximum support given by training staff and management
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Company provides for visas and work permits with assistance and support of a professional team
- Health and accident insurance
- Free transportation by office car/taxi to and from the head office to schools
- Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
- Assistance in securing accommodation