ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Online ESL Teachers Needed
Date 2016-03-08 22:03:27 Location : North America
We are a premier online school that specializes in teaching English to Chinese children between the ages of 7-15. We are seeking Online ESL Teachers for our 3rd and 4th grade Chinese language students.
Why You Should Work For Us:
• Flexible Schedule: Most of our online classes take place between 6:00am-10:00am EST, Monday-Sunday, and you choose the days and times you’re available to teach.
• Competitive Pay: Our rate is competitive and you’ll be paid weekly via Paypal or bank transfer.
• Reliable Hours: Once you create your schedule availability, we’ll begin assigning you students who you’ll teach on a weekly basis.
• Innovative Platform: We provide the lesson materials and teaching tools you’ll need for each session via our innovative online platform.
• Make A Difference: Our students are respectful, focused, and eager to interact with native English speakers from the USA.
What We Need From You:
• Native English Speaker from the United States of America.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in any subject; ESL (TEFL, CELTA, TESOL, etc), English Literature, or Education related degrees are preferred but not required.
• At least 3 years previous teaching experience in any subject; ESL or English Literature teaching experience (or related subjects) is preferred.
• Previous online teaching experience is NOT required.
• Science, American History, and Scratch Coding teachers are also welcome to apply for our ESL specialty content courses.
• Love teaching! Be sincere, patient, engaging, self-motivated, self-managed, have a positive attitude, and most of all, be punctual.
• Computer Skills: MS Office and PowerPoint
• Reliable High speed CABLE/WIRED internet connection
• PC/Windows Computer
• Headset with microphone