ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
EFL Teacher (Primary)
Date 2016-03-17 04:03:45 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
Bell is recruiting for multiple EFL teachers to join our expanding partnership English programme at Assumption College Thonburi in Bangkok to start at the beginning of May 2016.
This post involves up to 21 hours of classroom teaching per week to Thai students in primary English programmes at our Bell language centre located within Assumption College.
Please include a covering letter with your application.
We can offer you:
· 50 to 60,000 THB per month
· Small class sizes maximum 20 students
· One-year 12 month renewable contract
· 1 single economy airfare for staff recruited outside of Thailand
· End of contract bonus equal to 50% of one month's salary
· Minimum of 8 weeks paid holiday per year, plus public holidays
· A 10% discount and support for the distance DELTA qualification
· Full Bupa health and medical insurance cover
· Visa and work permit
· Annual salary and bonus increment
· Accommodation on arrival
· Assistance in finding suitable long term accommodation
· A strong commitment to providing you with in-service support, training and professional development
· A personal air conditioned classroom with computer and TV.
Duties will include:
· Preparation of lessons
· Marking of homework and class work
· Preparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests
· Assessment and reporting of student performance
· Development of supplementary materials for core syllabuses or for special courses
· Contributing to the in-service training of Bell colleagues through presentations and workshops
· Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
· Assisting with the running of public ELT examinations
Candidates must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- CELTA qualification (or equivalent)
- At least one year's post qualification experience, ideally teaching young learners
For our partners Bell provides Employment Agency Services as defined in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003