ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Literature, Science and Math Teachers Needed in Thailand
Date 2016-03-22 20:03:01 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
Science Teacher: Teaching positions for grades 7 to 9 Integrated Science (Earth, Life, Physical) and for grades 10 to 12 Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics). Teaching locations available: Nongkhai Province (border with Laos) - 18 hours - Grades 7 Science + Grade 7 English Lit & Health
*** PRIMARY Science Teacher for Grades 1 to 6 needed in Suratthani (South) Province ***
Math Teacher: Teaching positions for grades 7 to 9 Maths (Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry) and for grades 10 to 12 Maths (Advanced Maths, Trigonometry, Calculus). Teaching locations available: Sala Daeng, Bangkok - 15 hours - Grade 8 Math; Nonthaburi Province - 15 hours - Grades 7/8/9 Math; Prathumthani Province - 15 hours - Grades 7/8/9 Math; Nongkhai Province (border with Laos) - 18 hours - Grades 7 Math + Grade 7 English Lit & Health
English Literature: Teaching positions for grades 7 to 12 English Literature and Grammar teaching. Teaching locations available: Prathumthani Province - 20 hours - Grades 7/8 English Literature; Samut Prakan Province - 15 hours - Grades 7/8/9 English Literature; Samut Prakan Province - 15 hours - Grades 10/11/12 English Literature; Buriram Province (Northeast) - 15 hours - Grades 10/11/12 English Literature
*** PRIMARY English Language Teacher for Grades 1 to 3 needed in Buriram (Northeast) Province ***
Grade 7 English/Science/Math Teacher needed in Khon Kaen Province (Northeast) to teach 1 Grade 7 class 5 hours each of English Literature, Maths and Integrated Sciences (15 hours total)
• 40,300 baht (EP/Content) salary per month plus 500 baht per hour if overtime.
• 12 month (EP/Content) academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits.
*No unpaid months or reduced pay due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours
• Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 baht per month.
• End of Contract bonus up to 34,000 baht.
• Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase.
• BUPA medical and dental insurance paid.
• 1-2 weeks paid vacation (additional weeks for additional years of employment up to 4 weeks).
• All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
*These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
• Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 baht per day at end of contract).
• Assistance in visa extension and obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL).
• Work permit paid by BFITS.
• Assistance (if needed) in locating housing.
• Airport pickup (if needed).
• Yearly professional development training provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
• Western Management.
• Teaching hours range from 15-20 hours a week.
• Class sizes range from 25-35 students per class with air conditioned classrooms and LCD projectors.
• School hours are approximately 07.30am-4.00pm Monday to Friday. School hours vary with each school.
• Curriculum and lesson plans are already developed and provided for each teacher.
• All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS in digital format on a notebook computer: Teacher Editions, Student Editions, Interactive Whiteboard and pre-made PowerPoints, Learning Management System (LMS)
• Teach assigned subjects to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
• Adapt and deliver PowerPoint lessons from Interactive Whiteboard provided by BFITS.
• Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
PLEASE NOTE: Lessons are delivered via notebook computer using Powerpoint.
IT skills are a necessary.
• Maintain weekly school office hours.
• Maintain student grading/assessment using company online Learning Management System.
• Attend office meetings or professional development workshops held during office hours.
• Native English Speaker (Passport and Degree from USA, Canada, UK, or Australia).
• Bachelor's Degree (preference given to degrees in education or content area wishing to teach).
• TEFL/TESOL Certification.
• Police Clearance.
• Basic Office/IT Skills.
• One or more years teaching experience preferred (non-experienced teachers will be considered provided they have degrees specific to the content to be taught).
BFITS is a leading provider of English education programs to government and private schools throughout Thailand. We are a full service educational company providing a comprehensive learner-centered experience. As such, we pride ourselves on taking a proactive approach to the learning experience.
Our use of technology allows us to tailor a program to suit the need of the learner and school while maintaining a high standard of education and low cost. BFITS works collaboratively as a team with our schools to provide the best responsive educational programs.
We are not a recruiter. We are an educational service provider who employs teachers directly.