ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Speaking Teachers in Thailand
Date 2016-03-26 22:03:35 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
We are interviewing now for multiple Kindergarten, Secondary and Mattayom teachers for Bangkok, Lopburi (2 hours north of Bangkok) Ratchaburi (1.5 hours southwest of Bangkok) and Phitsanulok (5 hours north of Bangkok).
-Info on our Bangkok Location
At our Bangkok location we have over 40 Foreign Teachers and 40 Thai Teachers, providing a professional, but fun environment for our staff. Our staffs socialize together on a regular basis throughout the week, weekend and holidays. Having such a large friendly staff also is beneficial for new teachers, because of the support given by more experienced members of our team. The top thing teachers seem to enjoy about work at Fun Language is instantly building a very large network of friends that are similar because of the large NES teaching staff.
Our office location is 5 minutes from the BTS line (BTS Ari) allowing for convenience when living in most parts of Bangkok. Our location also has numerous great places to eat/shop/socialize close by.
-Info on Lopburi, Ratchaburi and Phitsanulok locations
Lopburi, Ratchaburi and Phitsanulok Provinces all have spread out populations close to 750,000 people. This allows for living in a nice quiet rural city, but allows for the common comforts of a western country. The locations have a very low cost of living which is around half the cost of living in Bangkok. Our teachers in these locations like being immersed in the Thai culture while being able to save some money for exciting trips around Southeast Asia during breaks. These areas are also great for people that enjoy outdoor activities as all locations have a vast amount of things to do on the weekend for people that enjoy an active lifestyle.
We are seeking teachers with the following qualifications:
- NES / South African
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably with TEFL/CELTA etc.)
- Extremely motivated, adaptable and with an enthusiasm to teach young children
- Applicants from outside of Thailand are welcome to apply and will be interview through Skype
- An ability to conduct a high energy and active style lesson
- Salary net of 42,000 THB/month
- Full Training provided and maximum support given by training staff and management
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Company provides for visas and work permits with assistance and support of a professional team
- Health and accident insurance