ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
North American Home-Based Online English Teachers for Young Learners
Date 2016-04-08 22:04:50 Location : North America
51Talk is actively recruiting American and Canadian primary school teachers to teach Chinese students online. We are the biggest and most fastest-growing online English training company in China, operating internationally in China and overseas.
The main responsibilities include teaching the English language to Chinese students online and evaluating their performance based on set guidelines.
Are you passionate about teaching and sharing what you know?
Practice your profession and work at the comfort of your home.
Explore a new culture through interesting exchanges between you and our Chinese learners
• Great opportunity for both professional and personal growth
• Avoid the hassles of daily commute and heavy traffic
• Spend more time with your family
• Enjoy other variable rewards (terms and conditions apply): Teacher Recognition programs and level up trainings and etc.
We are looking for dedicated professional English language teachers to provide online instructions in English as a second language for a wide range of learners (kids/beginners, intermediate, adults). The right candidate should possess an active and outgoing personality as well as a professional teaching manner.
• Teach the English language to Chinese students online and evaluate their performance based on set guidelines.
• Prepare by reviewing our designed teaching materials before the lesson starts
• Conduct one-on-one video lessons with students within the prescribed time
• Provide corrective feedback and ensure that the students understand each lesson
You must be/have:
• a Native English speaker with a clear North American accent.
• experienced in teaching young leaners (Age 4-12)
• a graduate with at least a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree.
• a minimum of 12 lessons per week (6 hours), any time when you are available during peak hours (3am – 10am EST) weekdays and (8 pm –
10 am EST) on Weekends. (25 minutes per lesson)
• a desktop or a laptop with a webcam and headphones.
• proficient with the use of computers
• not working for another online English school
• excellent social skills and strong work ethics, professional, passionate in teaching, patient, focused, knowledgeable & can work with minimal supervision
• a teaching credential or with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificate or equivalent will be prioritized
Payment & Incentive Scheme
Compensation of $16 to $22 per hour, based on experience and qualifications.
USD 100 Sign-up bonus (Terms and conditions apply)