ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teachers Needed for Private School in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Date 2016-04-08 22:04:51 Location : Central America
We are currently recruiting 2 experienced and dedicated English instructors for a full-time position. STARTING May and ENDING on November 30th 2016,
1. Must be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF English.
2. University degree: Bachelor's or Associates degree to teach English as a second language.
3. Should have adequate teaching experience in the English industry and experience with children and teenagers.
4. Must be healthy physically and mentally, your job will start at 6:50 am and finish at 2:30 pm Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
You must to be willing to work at home, revising homework, exams etc...and planning your work for the week.
5. Please no visible tattoos or piercing, good principles, responsibility and commitment are expected.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher for elementary, middle and high school
2. Salary $600 a month.
1. Paid holidays plus 2 weeks of vacation during the year (June and September)
2. Medical Emergency assistance.
3. Very Comfortable Housing in a secured gated community.
4. You do not need to know Spanish, and if you ]you want to learn a second language we offer free Spanish lessons.
5. Airfare assistance upon successful completion of contract.