ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching Positions for May 2016
Date 2016-04-09 20:04:27 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
MediaKids Academy is currently looking for dedicated and energetic teachers who are interested teaching English in Thailand commencing in May 2016.
Whether you are a recent University graduate with no experience looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you.
We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers who meet the following conditions:
1. Native English speakers
2. 21-45 years old (Schools Preference)
3. 4 year University Degree (At least Bachelor Degree in any field)
4. TEFL certificate and/or teaching experience preferred but not required.
A contract with MediaKids will include a four day induction in Bangkok, a short training session before teaching starts and classroom observations. MediaKids offers ongoing academic support 24/7 throughout the semester!
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
• Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing, grammar
• 20-24 teaching hours/week
• Lesson planning and basic record keeping
WHAT MEDIAKIDS OFFERS YOU?
• Unique locations in primary and secondary schools throughout Thailand
• Updated competitive salary packages 30,000 -34,000 baht/ month depending on your qualifications
• Accommodation allowance of 3,000 baht per month provided throughout the semester
• Contract renewal bonuses and opportunities for raises
• Full coverage of Work Permit fee
• English speaking Thai consultants offering 24/7 assistance
• Free Orientation Course (Thai language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
• Semester-to-semester contracts with the option of renewing
• Free accident insurance
• Curriculum consultant’s assistance
• Assistance in obtaining the ATM/ Bank Account in Thailand