ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Qualified Female NES Teacher for 2-4 Year olds
Date 2016-04-22 21:04:14 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
Our school offers the British National Curriculum.
We are hiring teachers for 2-4 year olds for the current academic year
Qualified Female NES teachers
- Native English Speaker (Citizens of USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Ireland)
- Bachelor's Degree (All Degrees need to be verified by your Embassy)
- At least 1 year experience in working with early year children
- Ability to maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with parents, children, and staff
- Candidates currently residing in Bangkok will be given preference
- Police clearance certificate may be required
Tha Kham, Ban Khun Thian, (near Central Rama 2, Bangkok)
Compensation and Benefits:
Contract Start Date: May 2016
Salary: THB 45,000
Overtime: Opportunity to teach weekend classes @ THB 600 -- 700/hour and also after school classes at a reasonable rate.
Insurance: BUPA or reliable alternative Insurance will be provided
Work Permit: The school will pay for work permit and all documents necessary for securing a Non-B visa.
Housing: Assistance will be provided in helping you find suitable affordable housing around the Central Rama 2 area. Quality housing in this area is approximately 3,000-5,000 baht / month.
Meals: Lunch will be provided free by the school for all teaching staff
- Must hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university
- Must be qualified and eager to teach children under 6 years
Only shortlisted candidates currently residing in Thailand will be contacted.