ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Online English Teacher (Work From Home)
Date 2016-04-29 21:04:47 Location : North America
We are an English education business in Asia hiring teachers to work from home to teach English to students and professionals.
We are looking for friendly and outgoing, native English speakers, who are able to lead a variety of English classes using an internet phone or web-cam system from home.
We will provide you with equipment needed for calling each student, as well as, all the necessary text books and material for teaching each class.
You will be expected to call a list of students from your home to teach the classes.
During each class, you should be able to confidently go over the exercises in the teaching material.
You should be prepared to explain words and terms that may be unfamiliar to the students.
You should also encourage the students to speak freely and practice using new words, phrases and idioms.
You should give regular corrections and feedback to students at the conclusion of each class.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Be a Native-English speaker
- Have a good understanding of English grammar basics
- Be punctual, patient, organized and have strong multi-tasking skills
- Must have computer (PC preferred) and access to a reliable high-speed internet connection
1) 5 PM ~ 7 PM EDT (2 Hour) on Sunday through Thursday
2) 6 PM ~ 8 PM EDT (2 Hour) on Sunday through Thursday
3) 7 PM ~ 9 PM EDT (2 Hour) on Sunday through Thursday
4) 8 PM ~ 10 PM EDT (2 Hour) on Sunday through Thursday
5) 6 AM ~ 8 AM EDT (2 hour) on Monday through Friday
6) 7 AM ~ 9 AM EDT (2 hour) on Monday through Friday
7) 8 AM ~ 10 AM EDT (2 hour) on Monday through Friday
8) 9 AM ~ 11 AM EDT (2 hour) on Monday through Friday
*EDT : Eastern Daylight Time
* Must be able to work the same hours daily. Start with 2 hours working and can be added additional working hours later.
Be sure to include the following:
- your resume
- cover letter
- shift preference
- computer information:
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 or above, Mac OS 10.8 or above