ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
We are in search of a temporary teacher to work with us
Date 2016-05-28 02:05:09 Location : South America
Just to provide some background information, Calama is known for its copper mining industry. It is an oasis in the middle of the Atacama Desert. Roughly speaking it has a population of 100,000 people, many of whom are originally from different areas of Chile.
The preferred candidate should have the following:
* good proficiency in English
* TEFL certification
* experience studying, living or working in a foreign country
* a degree of awareness concerning a diversity of issues
* intermediate Spanish
* good work ethic and team spirit
* willingness to commit for the whole month of July (full-time position)
* net salary of CLP 600,000
* free accommodation (including utilities) in a house shared with two other teachers