ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ENGLISH TEACHERS NEEDED - AYC THAILAND
Date 2016-06-02 22:06:58 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
AYC is a highly reliable organization and among the top three companies in education. We specialize in Summer Camps, Corporate Training, TESOL training, and programs for work and travel, exchange students, scholarships and study abroad. Our programs have been a great success in Thailand since 1999.
We are currently working with many native English speaking teachers placed in schools throughout Thailand, making us one of the largest companies specializing in teacher placement. As pioneers for teacher placement in Thailand, placing teachers from 2005, we have successfully placed teachers wishing to work in Thailand for over ten years now. Our program is tested and proven by thousands of teachers.
There are no fees associated with our program. You can secure a job right now and take advantage of the full teacher support we offer all our teachers.
To apply, please send your resume, a scanned copy of both your degree and passport along with a current photograph.
Details of positions available:
- Teaching in Kindergarten, Primary, secondary and high school levels.
- 24 hours of teaching per week maximum (our average is 20 hours).
Teachers need to be at the school from 07:30 to 15:30.
- Salary between 33 k - 36 k THB per month, depending on qualification and experience.
- Completion of Contract bonus. (7500 THB per term)
- Visa - Work Permit and associated expenses will be covered.
- Accommodation assistance and transportation to your school.
- 24 hour support available.
- Health/Accident insurance.
- English speaking management to support you
- Free Airport pick up
- Native English Speaker from Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, South Africa, or USA
- Bachelor Degree in any subject
- Experience and relevant certificates are a bonus but not required
Bi-annually, in May and in October, we hold ‘Professional Development and Thai Culture Orientation’. This orientation is beneficial and free for all new teachers and will ensure a smooth transition to Thai Culture and Society. The orientation is free of charge and includes accommodation, transportation, and meals. AYC will relocate all new teachers to their respective schools and accommodation once the seminar is finished.