ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
School and Kindergarten Teachers Needed in Moscow, Russia!
Date 2016-06-17 22:06:26 Location : Europe
This position requires being highly flexible, and able to teach in a variety of settings, with different age groups. Our teachers work in some of the best kindergartens, public schools, and private institutions in Moscow. We also offer one-on-one instruction in client’s homes. While our students can be all ages, the vast majority are children and teenagers, so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
The contract starts on September 1st, 2016 and runs until May 26th, 2017 although later start in October is possible.
Teachers have a maximum of 25 teaching hours per week. It's a stable schedule with 2 consecutive days off (Friday – Saturday, Saturday – Sunday, or Sunday – Monday). The position is salaried, so cancellations do not affect your pay!
Simply English offers the following benefits:
• A competitive salary, starting at 70,000 rubles a month, depending on qualifications and experience (higher than most other companies in Moscow!)
• Subsidized housing (a comfortable apartment shared with 1 or 2 other Simply English teachers, for a fraction of the cost of Moscow’s high real-estate prices - ask your hiring director for details!)
• Full visa support and processing (we reimburse all consular fees and visa processing costs!)
• Free monthly transport pass (unlimited rides on metro, bus, trams, and trolley)
• Free health insurance
• 24-hour emergency help line
• Paid Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminars during the first week of employment
• Free printer and WiFi in your home, as well as free teaching supplies
• Free Russian lessons
• Free SIM card for local calling
• Full staff support for the duration of your employment
• Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
• Performance based bonus at the end of each semester
• Access to our staff planning room, equipped with printer, copier, computer, internet, stories, flashcards, textbooks, and all materials you will need to plan your lessons (plus free coffee, tea, and snacks!)
The ideal candidate will be:
• A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia,or Ireland
• Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about working with kids!
• Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
• Have at least 1 year teaching experience with children
• Hold a university degree in any subject
Successful candidates can also look forward to:
• Working in a company which is run collaboratively by Native English speakers as well as Russian staff.
• Career growth opportunities: most of our managers started out as teachers and we are always looking to promote from within!
• Regular Company-sponsored social events!
Note: Teaching certificate is NOT necessary, but qualifications are valued, and when coupled with experience, may lead to higher compensation.
Note: Teachers must pay for their own airfare to Moscow!