ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Key Stage 2 Teacher & Science Leader - Enfield
Date 2016-06-17 22:06:08 Location : Europe
* Science Leader (TLR)
* 'Good' School with Outstanding behaviour
* School offers Inner London Weighting
The Headteacher of this lovely two-form entry primary school in North London, Enfield is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated, Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to start in the beginning of the new academic year in September 2016. The successful applicant will teach in Key Stage 2 (KS2), most likely Year 3 or 4. The Headteacher is ideally looking for a candidate who can take on the additional responsibility of Science Coordinator across the school (TLR).
The governors are keen to attract an experienced teacher and as such are keen to offer an attractive TLR for leading Science across the school.
The preparation for the school's expansion has been carefully planned and there are new purpose built facilities and outside areas including refurbished sports pitches and outdoor classrooms.
The school are looking for a person who:
- Has a proven track record for delivering exemplary and dynamic teaching
- Is a self-motivated practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Has strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Has prior UK Key Stage 2 (KS2) teaching experience
- Is enthusiastic and an excellent team member
- Demonstrates creativity and imagination
- Has a keen interest in developing the provision of science across a school
- Has an ability to work closely with parents to establish good relationships.
In return the school offers:
- Delightful Key Stage 2 children
- Excellent resources & recently redeveloped facilities
- Committed staff and Governing Body
- Continuing professional development.
- Generous PPA time.
The salary for this (KS2) position will be dependent on experience however will be in line with the London pay scale and both MPS and UPS teachers are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible for this position you must hold a recognised teaching qualification and QTS. References will only be requested for shortlisted candidates.
If you would like further information please email an updated CV as soon as possible to arrange an informal visit.