ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Moscow Region - private and public schools with fantastic students!
Date 2016-06-24 04:06:30 Location : Europe
Our schools are all located about 30-45 minutes from the centre of Moscow. This means slightly cheaper living costs, a closer connection to the local community but still with easy access to the city centre. We have expanded rapidly in the past few years and continue to do so, owing to our excellent reputation the region.
Our supportive management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for professional, motivated teaching.
Successful applicants will:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels
• be able to arrive in Moscow by August 22nd 2016
• a stable salary, linked to the dollar exchange rate and ranging from 40,000 – 78,000 rubles/month after tax, dependent on experience and qualifications
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL (within walking distance of the school, shared with another teacher but with private bedroom
• PLUS: Bills (excluding Internet) paid for by the school
• PLUS: Flights, multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• PLUS: Contract completion bonus of one month’s salary
• 30 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 consecutive days off
• A maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing, discussion clubs, office hours and student quests/games nights etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
Additional information can be found on our website: www.iec-english.ru
These positions are suitable for both new and experienced teachers and full training will be given.