ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in Rabat, Morocco!
Date 2016-07-08 23:07:54 Location : Africa
A) EXPERIENCED TEACHERS:
• At least 1 year of classroom teaching experience
• 120-hour PCELT/TEFL/CELTA (in-person training with an observed teaching component)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Native-level English language proficiency
9-month contract (October 2016 – June 2017), good pay and healthcare included. Fantastic lifestyle on the coast of Morocco!
For more information and to apply, send your CV and a brief cover letter to: ELRabat@amideast.org
B) GET CERTIFIED AND TEACH:
Get Professional ELT Certification and then Teach in Morocco!
Perfect for those who want to get into teaching English abroad or for teachers with some experience but no certification.
In partnership with SIT World Learning, AMIDEAST is offering the PCELT (Professional Certificate in English Language Teaching):
• Intensive PCELT Training from September 1-30, 2016
• This is a TEFL/CELTA equivalent course, recognized worldwide
• 120 hours of high-quality training with an observed teaching component
• Your passport to teaching English anywhere
• Teach for AMIDEAST in Morocco right after the course!*
* For PCELT participants who do well in a Skype interview prior to the course, we guarantee a job teaching with us for the academic year, October 2016 – June 2017. (Must have native-level English language proficiency and a Bachelor’s degree, and of course must satisfactorily complete the PCELT training.) Good pay with healthcare included. Fantastic lifestyle on the coast of Morocco!