ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
EP and IP English Teachers
Date 2016-07-27 20:07:41 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
Our programs curricula not only meet, but exceed Thailand’s MOE standards, as IDEAL continuously strives to develop and improve our curricula further. The importance of English has never been greater, it is the key to the interconnected and globalized world.
We are recruiting the following positions now:
ENGLISH & HEALTH TEACHER (ref.EP25) Salary 40,000? 42,000?+
an opportunity has arisen for a professional Primary Grade Teacher to join our successful EP Primary program at our client school in Khlong Toei, Bangkok. The whole EP department pride themselves on excellent student results and you will benefit from the support of an experienced Manager, as well as a number of outstanding teachers within the department. Here you will be teaching English and Health to EP Grade 2 and 5 students.
IP ENGLISH TEACHER (ref.IPKT4) Salary 36,000?-40,000?
A Teacher of English is needed to join our successful IP/ACE program at our client school in Khlong Toei, Bangkok. Again you will have the support from a professional management team as well as some outstanding teachers. Here you will be teaching all 4 skills of English to Primary school Grade 4 students.
Phraharthai Convnet, Khlong Toei is a Private School and is located within walking distance from Queen Sirikit or Khlong Toei MRT stations in the heart of Bangkok metropolis.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following characteristics:
• A deep caring about students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics
• A demonstrated cultural understanding and respect and a desire to live and work in Thailand
• A sense of adventure and an interest in contributing to the success of our client schools and students
• A well balanced, flexible and adaptable nature
• A good role model for students and colleagues, demonstrating high personal standards at all times
• Professionalism at school as fitting for a teacher at an academically oriented private school in Thailand
• Respectful of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the parents and the Thai teachers and administrators
• Be able to plan, organizing and preparing classes, including developing detailed lesson plans.
Innovative and receptive to new ideas and opportunities for professional development.
• Develop learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject or a B.Ed from an accredited University.
• ESL qualification: TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (min. 120hrs of in class training).
• PGCE or QTS would be a plus.
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
The benefits of working with IDEAL English Academy are self-explanatory. You get to live and work in ‘Beautiful Thailand’ while teaching some of the best kids in the world.
• Monday to Friday work week with an average of 20 classes per week.
• 12-month renewable contract with a salary increase (renewal of contract and increase is subject to yearly performance).
• End of contract bonus of up to 30,000?.
• Non B visa extension and Work Permit supplied by IDEAL.
• 20 days' (paid) holiday per year, with an additional 13 (paid) public holidays.
• AIA Health and medical insurance cover.
All of these positions provide an exceptional opportunity to play a role and make a difference to the future of education with one of Thailand’s premier language schools. If you share our vision and ambitions, possess a strong desire to work within an ethos of creative collaboration and partnership and want to have a positive impact on young people, then we would be delighted to hear from you.