ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Date 2016-09-30 23:09:40 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
TEC is an innovative, small English language college located in a beautiful coastal region that is a leaping off point to the surrounding tropical islands. TEC is run by an experienced language instructor who sees this position as not just an opportunity to experience another culture firsthand but also one for professional development. We are well resourced and are always looking for teachers who demand more from their students and themselves. We need a teacher who has a passion for teaching children and can be creative in the classroom.
Duties will include:
* Preparation of lessons
* Teaching 20-24 hours per week
* Formative assessment and reporting on student performance
* Participating in Facebook groups and on the web-site
* Contributing to special events and courses at the college
Minimum Bachelor Degree
120-hour, classroom-based, teaching certification (e.g. Celta or equivalent)
Preference will be given to candidates with some teaching experience and/or teaching qualifications
Salary and Benefits
* 32,000-40,000 Thai baht per month depending on qualifications and experience (Trat is a small town with a low cost of living)
* One-year (12-month) contract
* End of contract bonus of 10,000 baht
* 4 weeks holiday per year (including some national holidays)
* Health & medical insurance
* Visa & work permit for 1 year
* Thai assistant support in young learner classes
* Assistance in finding accommodation and transportation
* In-house training and professional development
Applicants need to complete a cover letter detailing why they would be suitable for this position with an up-to-date resume and passport photo. Our students are predominantly young learners, primary students and teenagers.
Initial interviews will be conducted using Skype and potential candidates will need to discuss a range of teaching concepts and complete a lesson plan. We would like the new teacher to start by 19/10/16 but can be later if required.