ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
North American Teachers Wanted to Teach Children Online
Date 2016-11-17 04:11:11 Location : North America
Have you dreamed about combining the flexibility of working from home with doing really rewarding work? Perhaps you would like to seriously supplement your existing income with part time earnings? Do you want to use your experience and develop your skills to deliver fun and engaging lessons, which will inspire and delight and truly make a difference?
If the above is of interest, then Continuum Education Services, an education sector recruitment company, should have the right opportunity for you. Our clients are reputable, award winning businesses who rely on us to find them passionate, qualified teachers to teach English to children as their second language (ESL) online.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
• Pay of between US$14-22 per hour (30min sessions);
• Convenience of working from home and managing your own schedule;
• Immediate start - once you have passed relevant screening and training.
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
• To have English as your first language (North American);
• A relevant Bachelor's degree & other relevant certificates obtained;
• A minimum of 1 year’s English teaching experience;
• Exposure to the American or Canadian K12 education system;
• Technology to enable you to teach from home (desktop or laptop, fast internet connection with audio & video capability);
• Flexibility to teach in the evenings (most students are located in Asia);
• A minimum of 7.5 hours per week commitment (15 sessions), with an unlimited opportunity to teach a lot more hours if you want to;
• Oh & loads of energy & a passion for educating young minds!
HOW TO APPLY:
It’s simple, just send us an e-mail and make sure that it contains the following;
1. An attached resume/CV clearly showing your teaching experience, age and nationality;
2. An attached color head and shoulders photo of yourself;
3. An attached copy of your B degree;
4. A skype/similar contact address for video chat;
5. Please quote reference number “Tesall02” in the subject line/body of the email.
Should you meet the requirements of any of our currents roles, we will be in touch regarding the next steps in the process. Sounds great right? Apply NOW & let’s get you teaching soon!
Continuum Education Services (CES) was founded in 2014 and is a provider of teaching resources to the global online education market.