ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teachers Needed from January-February 2017 in Moscow and Moscow Region, Russia
Date 2016-11-25 17:11:22 Location : Europe
International House BKC (www.bkcih-moscow.com) is one of the most respected Language Schools in Moscow, a member of the International House World Organisation since 1995.
IH Moscow BKC is the only institution in Moscow approved both by the British Council and Cambridge English Language Assessment as an open test centre for IELTS and Cambridge exams.
Our teacher training center offers CELTA/DELTA courses and also has a wide variety of workshops, seminars, courses aimed at the teacher's self-development.
With our company you can get a training and become an IELTS and Camdridge examiner.
We also support the career growth of our teachers by promoting them to ADoS and teacher trainer positions within our company.
A successful candidate should have one of the following qualifications:
For English teaching positions: CELTA, Trinity TESOL, SIT Tesol, TESL Canada, ACELS CELT, IHC or any 100/120-hour of on site training equivalent.
2 in 1 package - get qualified and get a job in Moscow.
If you are interested in obtaining the CELTA qualification you can attend a course in Moscow. Job placement guaranteed for successful trainees.
Main Terms and Conditions of IH Moscow (BKC) Contract:
- Salary: up to 50 000 roubles per month (net) (30 hour-9 month contract) and up to 40 000 roubles per month (net) (24 hour-9 month contract)
Accommodation is provided.
General teaching contract package:
- completion of the contract bonus - up to 30 000 rubles.
- airfare reimbursement
- multiple-entry work visa, consulate fee paid by the school
- shared accommodation is provided
- unlimited metro passes
- meeting at the airport on teacher's arrival
- paid induction period
- paid holidays
- health care
- 50% discount for Russian classes
- 24 hour emergency support line
- discount on training courses, including IH certificate in teaching YL, Cambridge DELTA course
- insurance fund