ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Speaking Teachers
Date 2017-03-16 19:03:28 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
We are interviewing now for multiple Kindergarten, Secondary and Mattayom teachers for Bangkok.
-Info on our Bangkok Location
At our Bangkok location we have over 40 Foreign Teachers and 40 Thai Teachers, providing a professional, but fun environment for our staff. Our staff socialize together on a regular basis throughout the week, weekend and holidays. Having such a large friendly staff is also beneficial for new teachers, because of the support given by more experienced members of our team. Most appealing to our Bangkok staff seems to be instantly building a very large network of friends that are similar because of the large native English speaking teaching staff. Our office location is 5 minutes from the BTS line (BTS Ari) allowing for convenience when living in most parts of Bangkok. Our location also has numerous great places to eat/shop/socialize close by.
We are seeking teachers with the following Qualifications:
- Native English Speaker / South African
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably with TEFL/CELTA etc.)
- Extremely motivated, adaptable and with an enthusiasm to teach young children
- Applicants from outside of Thailand are welcome to apply and will be interviewed through Skype
- An ability to conduct a high energy and active style lesson
- Salary of 42,000 THB/month
- Company provides for visas and work permits with assistance and support of a professional team
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Full Training provided and maximum support given by training staff and management
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
- Assistance in securing accommodation
- Health and accident insurance