ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Teachers Needed in Moscow Region (Lyubertsy), Russia
Date 2017-03-21 17:03:46 Location : Europe
Lyubertsy is one of the largest urban suburbs of Moscow with modern parks and entertainment facilities. The nearest Moscow metro stations are Kotelniki, Zhulebino (the purple line) - 10 minutes walk from the second Britannica location.
A successful candidate should have
• University degree
• TEFL qualification
• Experience in teaching ESL according to the Communicative Approach is necessary (1 year at least).
Our teachers are expected to be able to arrive by August, 23rd.
Salary and Benefits:
• a stable salary ranging up to 50,000 rubles (to be paid monthly) for 30 academic hours per week (after tax) depending on an applicant's education, experience and the interview results,
• monthly bonus,
• 9 or 12 month contract,
• shared accommodation of high standard (within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills (excluding Internet) PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL),
• multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school),
• flight reimbursement is paid up to 20,000 rubles from UK/Europe to Moscow; 35,000 rubles from beyond Europe (the USA, Canada and etc.) to Moscow.
• an additional 8,000 ruble “training bonus” (for the August training/orientation period),
• free airport pick-up,
• free Russian language lessons with a certified Russian as a second language teacher,
• paid public holidays,
• 24-hour help in case of emergency,
• full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops,
• course and resource books in abundance.