ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
K-G.10 English Program Teachers
Date 2017-03-21 17:03:15 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
For up-to-date vacancies, visit https://goo.gl/IYpje4
Thai Christian School (TCS), Sukhumvit 71 Rd. – www.thaichristian.ac.th
We are a growing Kindergarten to G.12 English Program school looking for highly motivated native English speaking teachers to join our team in the following positions
• Kindergarten (K.2-3) teacher (Montessori skills are a plus)
• Grade 2 homeroom teacher (English, Maths, and Social Studies)
• Grade 4 to Grade 5 Mathematics teacher
• Grade 5 teacher (English, Science, Health, and Social Studies)
• Grade 10 English teacher
Positions start 2nd May 2017 for the 2017-18 academic year:
- 45,000 - 55,000 baht starting salary depends on experience, qualifications, and expertise in certain subjects.
- Annual salary increase according to performance.
- Normal working hours are 7:30 - 15:30, Monday to Friday.
- Teaching about 20 periods x 50 minutes per week; about 23 periods for Kindergarten.
- Additional teaching opportunities for extra income, especially for those who can teach G.1-6 students.
- Paid holidays (about 8 weeks per year if the contract is renewed) plus public holidays.
- Completion bonus and reimbursement for unused sick leave.
- BUPA health insurance.
- Visa and work permit assistance.
- Free lunch.
- Classrooms are air-conditioned and G.1-12 rooms are equipped with projectors.
Applicants MUST meet these criteria:
- Native English speaker from the UK, the USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a relevant subject area.
- TEFL, CELTA, PGCEi, MEd, or similar credentials are strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' teaching experience; less may be accepted with the right qualifications, attitude, and enthusiasm to learn quickly.
- Good IT skills, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (basic calculations).
- Available to interview IN PERSON and able to present original diplomas and transcripts.
- Available to teach a demonstration lesson at a later date.
A successful candidate should be professionally minded, with students’ education and welfare taking top priority. We seek teachers who create a learning environment that is caring, consistent, interesting, and challenging for all abilities. Teachers need to collaborate closely, be flexible, and open-minded. Responsibilities include grading work; keeping records; and producing/adapting lesson plans, materials, and exams, to a consistently high standard. Teachers are supervised and observed by the relevant foreign head of department to ensure standards are met and to encourage development. We hope successful candidates will exceed our expectations and contribute positively to our team.
In your cover letter, clearly state items 1-3; items 4-6 must also be attached:
-  The school(s) and  position(s) for which you are applying.
-  Your location in Thailand or the date you will arrive.
-  Your resume with a recent photo. Please do not send a link to an online resume.
- Scans of your  degree and  passport data page.
- Letters of recommendation may also be attached.
- A link to a video introducing yourself or of a teaching demonstration is appreciated.
Without items 1 - 6, your application may not be considered. Send your application to Ms. Kungsadarn via the addresses below. No phone calls, please. Short-listed candidates will be sent a follow-up form and further information.