ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Brunei Public Schools Hiring UK, IRE, CAN, AUS, NZ Primary ELT Teachers
Date 2017-03-31 20:03:08 Location : Southeast Asia
Our client (a UK based non-profit organization) provides educational services to the government of Brunei Darussalam in support of their national bilingual education policy.
As part of this program you will work within MOE schools to teach primary students in English
Brunei Darussalam is a small, peaceful country on the island of Borneo in South East Asia. It is surrounded by pristine tropical jungle and beaches with temperatures around 27 - 30C degrees all year round The benefits of working in Brunei include:
TAX FREE SALARY PACKAGE:
BND 49,000 - $72,000 (USD $35,000 to USD $52,000) depending on experience. EXCELLENT FAMILY PACKAGE: a large, free house, flights for spouse and dependents, heavily subsidized international school education for up to 3 children.
GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE:
Learn to sail, swim, golf, run and motorbike ride in the jungle or just relax by the pool with friends and family
Improve yourself as a teacher by taking the ICELT (In-service certificate of English Language Teaching), ESL in the mainstream courses or get involved in one of our other projects.
Plenty of holidays to explore a fascinating region of the world; visit the orangutan sanctuaries in Sabah ad Sarawak, go scuba diving in Sipidan, travel upriver into the jungle and much more
1) Degree from a university in the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (Sorry - no visas are available for Americans for the ELT project.
2) Qualified teacher status/teacher accreditation (PGCE, Bed, DipT etc. For South Africans - HDE is only acceptable if you have a BA as well Please note that you must be eligible to teach in a public school in your home country, CELTA/TEFL without a teaching license is not sufficient. You must have citizenship and have completed your education in one of these countries:
Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (unfortunately we do not have visas available this semester for American teachers)
3) Minimum 3 years relevant classroom teaching experience post qualification. EFL/ESL training/experience preferable but not essential.
4) Under 52 years of age
5) Must have valid driver's license and be willing to drive in Brunei
6) Availability to relocate in July 2017 or January 2018 for two and a half year contract