ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teachers required in Northern Spain 2017-2018
Date 2017-04-25 20:04:21 Location : Europe
An important part of teachers’ job is, along with the Director of Studies, to decide on the learning objectives, choose the right materials and plan the contents of the course. Teachers also have to keep a record of students’ attendance and progress by means of an online attendace record system and progress reports.
Teachers are employed under a Spanish legal contract (contrato fín de obra), ending in either June or July 2018, depending on specific courses’ calendars.
These are the conditions:
• Payment: Gross pay per teaching hour: 14,00 euros (including holidays). The monthly pay is made on the FIRST DAY of each month (e.g. the pay for May will be given on the 1st of June)
• Taxes: Tax and Social Security deductions around 8%
• Holidays: Courses’ calendars are provided as soon as we receive them from our customers
• Notice period for voluntary termination: 30 days
We are looking for:
native qualified English teachers for a full-time (around 25 hours per week) TEFL position starting in September 2017. Applicants should meet the following requirements:
• Have one year experience and be familiar with the communicative EFL methodology and classroom management methods
• Hold a university degree as well as a TEFL qualification such as CELTA or similar
• Hold a valid driving license and own a private car (as the post involves travelling to companies)
• Be an EU citizen or have an EU work permit.
• Experience in teaching ESP or exam preparation classes will be valued
• Willing to commit to a full academic year at least
Dynamic, creative, autonomous, up-to-date, responsible, punctual, organized, sociable, flexible, communicative, creative, outgoing, active and proactive teachers are preferred.