ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
A Great Opportunity to Teach in Suratthani, Thailand
Date 2017-04-25 20:04:34 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
SURATTHANI THAILAND 2017
We invite you to join our dream of educating and providing a better future for the children of Suratthani. This is a great opportunity for someone to enjoy Thai culture and give back to the community
Level: Kindergarten, Primary and High School
Work Days: Monday to Friday or Saturday to Wednesday
Contact Time: 25 classes minimum per week
Class size: 16 students – 30 students
General Job Description
To teach in an elementary school and private language school. Teach lessons using the lesson plan guidelines and materials provided. Complete speaking and written assessments with the children using the test materials provided.
• May to October or May to March Contracts Available
• Probation Month: 300- 350B per contact hour (depending on experience/qualifications)
• 350 - 400B per contact hour (depending on experience/qualifications)
• Unpaid Induction Training: One week
• Paid In Class Training: One week
• Insurance provided
• All one year visa and permits paid
• Continuous Professional Development plan provided
- Continued professional development
- Initial Teacher Training
- Observations and teaching feedback Personal
- In town pick-up service
- Free E-Book
-Bilingual support staff
Key requirements to take this opportunity;
• A native speaker from U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand with a Degree (Others need not apply please) *Non-native speaking degree holders are invited to apply - must be fluent and also provide a TOEIC certificate.
• Enthusiastic with a can do attitude.
• Reliable and great with children
• A desire and passion to make a difference for one year!