ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Full-time and Part-time Teachers Needed in San Jose, Costa Rica
Date 2017-05-13 07:05:22 Location : Central America
*Teaching experience and/or CELTA/TEFL certificate
*Willingness to teach split shifts (mornings/evenings)
* Willingness to teach classes on-site and off-site at local businesses.
*Willingness to teach kids' classes
*Willingness to work with all levels and ages
*Willingness to adapt to and utilize our Academy's specific teaching methodology
*At least a six month commitment
The benefits that we offer include:
*Latin Dance Classes
*Informal, Spanish conversation classes
*Foreign language classes
*Team building activities
*Paid sick and vacation days
*Work visa supported and financed
*15 hour minimum training (while starting giving classes)
*Class textbooks, rubrics, programs, and exams all pre-made and provided
Please send the following information, otherwise your application will not be considered:
* A resume that includes your contact information, nationality, and birthdate
* A recent, professional photo
* Your earliest expected arrival date to Costa Rica and earliest expected date to begin working
* The length of time that you anticipate to stay
* Specify if you're looking for part time or full time. In the case of part-time, provide availability.
Serious inquiries only. Native Costa Ricans need not apply. Teachers with English as their second language need not apply. ONLY NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
•NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados