ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native Speaking English Teachers Needed in Orenburg, Russia
Date 2017-05-13 07:05:30 Location : Asia
Language Link is also an Authorized Cambridge ESOL Examination Centre validated to conduct the Cambridge suite of ESOL examinations.
We are looking for native English speakers from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
IMPORTANT: We're ready to invest a lot in your education and professional development. Minimal teaching experience is desirable, but not vital as we organise orientation seminars and provide on-going assistance to our new teachers.
To become a member of our team you need to be:
- Positive thinker
- Ready to work with kids & teens as well as adults.
If your motto is "Never stop learning", then you will make a perfect teacher for our students.
In order to apply for the position of an EFL Teacher, you are supposed to hold a certificate or diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) or Teaching English to Speakers of Other Language (TESOL), or CELTA.
If you attended a different TEFL programme, then be sure that it is an acceptable equivalent. The programme should be between 100 and 120 hours in length and incorporate 68 hours of practical classroom teaching.
Salary and Benefits
Language Link offers its Teachers a FULL benefit package, not simply a salary.
-- FINANCIAL BENEFITS --
1. Competitive salary
2. Paid holidays (NEARLY 30 DAYS a YEAR)
3. Company paid INCOME taxes
4. Airfare and visa cost reimbursement
-- ACCOMMODATION --
* FREE * Well located, fully furnished accommodation paid by the school
* FREE * Electricity, water, gas, heating bills paid by the school
* FREE * Transfer from/to the airport in Orenburg.
* FREE * City orientation tour, maps, guide
* FREE * Russian colleagues and administrators are always there for you to help out with day-to-day situations
* PAID * Work day on the arrival for Introduction and Orientation.
-- LEGAL BENEFITS --
* FREE * VISA invitation letter (inc. DHL/FEDeX expenses)
* FREE * Legal registration of VISA during the period of the contract
* FULL * VISA support
-- ACADEMIC --
* FULL * On-going academic support
* FREE * Complete Language Link library of teacher-friendly supplementary materials
* FREE * Personal FULL PACK of Course and Teacher's books
* FULL * The Teachers' Room well technically equipped with computer, copier, colour printer, scanner etc.
* VIDEO * HD LCD TV's, Projectors in the classrooms
-- THE SCHOOL --
* HUGE * Language Link - the most representative international school in Russia. More than 60 centers around Russia, 5 in the Orenburg region.
* IMPORTANT * All the 5 school offices are located in the most important areas
* FREE * Internet access at offices.
- Friendly and helpful English speaking office staff.
-- FEATURES --
* FREE * Fitness corporate classes for Language Link staff
* FREE * Russian language course
* FREE * Taxi to corporate clients is paid by the school
* CLIENTS * Our clients are the most respectable people in the city. Oil and Gas companies, banks, international corporations are our corporate clients.
* OUTDOOR * We frequently go on organised trips to the countryside for camping and outdoor activities.