ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Teachers
Date 2017-05-16 14:05:01 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
Available Positions: 1 Teachers
Native English Teacher
Main Job and Responsibilities:
•To take full responsibility for the planning and implementation of appropriate program activities and assessment for the children in class.
•To prepare lesson plans.
•To participate in school activities.
•Mainly teaching Math, English and Science to primary 21 hours/week and cooperating with Thai homeroom teacher.
•Passionate about childcare and education.
•Ability to organize and manage a class to promote an effective learning environment.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
•Excellent classroom management and behavior management skills.
•Ability to work as a part of a team in planning and implementing the school’s curriculum, strategic plans and policies.
• English native speaker (From US, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South African)
• At least Bachelor's degree
• Experience with children
• TEFL certificate preferred
• At least 1 year experience teaching in school
Salary & Benefits:
• 1 year contract (renewable)
• Salary at least 33,000 THB ( considered from teacher qualification )
• Visa and work permit assistance
• Performance related bonuses
• Paid holidays
• Regular 5 days working week
• Great working environment
• Health and accident insurance
• Working day lunches provided
• Accommodation allowance
• Extra paid every month
• Copy of passport and last visa page
• Copy of degree
• Copy of transcript
• Copy of teaching certificate
• Formal photograph