ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
TEACH ENGLISH IN CHILEAN PATAGONIA!
Date 2017-06-02 19:06:15 Location : South America
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school situated in Northern Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for English teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas starting ASAP until December 22nd 2017.
We offer you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
- 40 working hours a week (including up to 25 teaching hours).
- Free accommodation with access to all the facilities, WIFI included
- $ 300 000 CLP of Monthly Salary (after taxes)
- A Job contract, Work Visa Sponsorship and Health insurance
- Free access to adventure sports (kayaking, mountain biking, trekking…) immerse in a beautiful landscape
- Bonus at the end of the contract
What do we require?
- Open-minded, good communicative skills, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- Commitment with a Second Language School that values education as a process and perceives the teachers as facilitators in this process.
- English Native speaker
- University Degree regardless of the Major
- English teaching certificates or/and teaching experience
We provide our teachers with teaching material, we also provide guidelines and feedback on the lesson planning and class management.