Online English Teacher

ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.

Foreign language teaching positions

Date 2017-06-07 21:06:50 Location : Asia:China

Hebei University of Economics and Business (hereinafter referred to as HUEB) is one of the top 10 public universities in Hebei province. HUEB is a multidisciplinary university with Economics, Management and Law as predominant while Art, Technology as complementary.
School of Foreign Languages is one of the 16 schools specializing in different field, composed of English Department, Business English Department, Japanese Department, Korean Department and Romanian Department.
Located in Shijiazhuang, the capital city of Hebei Province, HUEB is adjacent to Beijing and Tianjin and it takes only one hour and fifteen minutes to reach Beijing and two and a half to Tianjin.
HUEB offers spoken language teaching positions to all those Native English, Japanese, Korean and Romanian speakers.
Qualifications Required: A bachelor or above with2 year working experience, and TESOL.
Workload: The language teachers will prepare courseware for their classroom activities and will teach no more than 14 hours each week (They will teach around 8-12 in the Spring semester while 12-14 in the Autumn semester).
Salary: They will have extra pay if they teach more than 14 each week. They will have 10 month salary (we don’t pay for winter and summer vacation), the monthly salary varies from 6,000 to 7,000 according to their education background ( 6,000 for a bachelor, 6,500 for a master and 7,000 for a Doctor).
A Round Trip Air tickets: They will have a round trip tickets once a year, and 2,000 yuan each year for travelling in China.
Accommodations: We offer an apartment with one bedroom, one sitting room with kitchen and bathroom. Free electricity, water, and internet, if you come with a family, we offer you two bed room apartment.
Foreign Expert Certificate: We will assist the oral language teachers to obtain Z-visa and a Foreign Expert Certificate from Bureau of Foreign Expert.
We are ready to welcome you to join us.