ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teachers needed in Nanchang city, Jiangxi Province South East of China
Date 2017-06-12 18:06:53 Location : Asia:China
Teachers are needed in Nanchang city, Jiangxi Province --- A public university with more than 60 years. And a city with attractive view, fresh air , nice people.
1. Oral English for English or Non-English Major students (adults, above 18 years)
2. 16-18 classes per week, 45 mins for one class, no office hours.
3. English major course covers oral English, Reading, Writing, Cultural course, Speaking. While Oral English classes only for Non-English majors.
4. 5 working days per week. (Classes time: daytime from Mon to Frid)
5. Textbooks are provided, but optional.
Salary and Benefits:
1. Monthly salary of 7200-9000RMB (depending on qualification and diploma)
2. One round trip air ticket about 8000 RMB per year (depending on the distance)
3. 10 months full paying for the first contract period. 12 months full paying for the second contract period.
4. Free Chinese lesson in Univ.
5. 300 RMB meal subsidy per month
6. All same holidays with Chinese teachers.
7. Free accommodation near the campus with bedroom, living room, kitchen, washroom, etc, with the facilities and necessarities. Free WIFI, free water.
8. University will pay the insurance, Z visa, foreign expert certification.For second year contract, school will pay the medical check, insurance, Z visa, foreign expert certification, etc.
9. Convenient transportation. (several bus stops in front of the school gate which go to downtown or shopping mall or Metro Line 1 directly)
10. Nice colleagues
1. Native speaker
2. Between the age of 18 to 59.
3. Bachelor degree or above
4. At least 2 years related teaching experiences