ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Positions in Nanjing (College) and Zhengzhou (High School)
Date 2017-06-12 18:06:08 Location : Asia:China
Come and enjoy the unique experience that is China. If you have a sense of adventure, and a desire to live in a rapidly changing environment, this is the place for you.
We are currently looking for Native English speakers who are (preferably) experienced ESL teachers with relevant qualifications (bachelors’ degree minimum) to join our team of teachers located in several cities around China for a one year contract commencing 1 September. A TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate is essential as well as two years working experience post degree.
We have 13 years of proven experience in China, providing approximately 20 teachers with solid and reliable assistance, to ensure their Chinese experience is a fulfilling and exciting one. We are very proud that approximately half of our teachers return for a second year with our organization. We are not an agency or language centre; we are a well-established company that has partnerships with Chinese schools and colleges running specific programmes within those institutions, so the potential for future varied employment is excellent.
To this end we provide:
• A competitive salary of 11,000 RMB with a contract completion bonus of 1,000 RMB per month, paid (without fail) at the end of each month. (before tax)
• School provided comfortable accommodation near the school.
• Health Insurance
• Round trip airfare for one year contract – or relocation expenses within China
• Maximum 20 lessons per week so lots of spare time to travel & learn Mandarin.
• National paid holidays including 3-5 week mid Semester break
• Free weekends
• Comprehensive curriculum guidelines with total support from Beijing Head Office and an experienced native English ESL teacher.
• 1 year contract renewable on agreement.
• We are able to connect you with current teachers in each position.
• Assistance with procuring Z visa and reimbursement of visa fees.
• Meet you at the airport.