ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Hebei University of Technology (Tianjin, China) is looking for English teachers
Date 2017-06-20 18:06:39 Location : Asia:China
Starting Date: September, 2017
Compensation Package worth 11,500 RMB monthly includes:
(1) Legal Working Visa, Foreign Experts Certificate, Residents permit
(2) double way air-tickets(economy class) for one year contract;
(3) free apartment
(4) 2200 yuan in-China traveling bonus for one year contract;
(5) free pick-up and send-off from/to Beijing Airport by a university vehicle.
(6) faculty office ;
Teaching Load: 12 hours per week, i.e. 16 academic hours per week.
(7) Paid Holidays
(9) Chinese lessons
1. Applicants should be NATIVE English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, have at least a Bachelor degree .
2. Applicant should be graduated before 2015.
3. Applicants with a CELTA/TESOL (120 Hours), Diploma Level Qualification, or English teaching experiences in English-speaking countries have priority; a publication record is preferable.
4. Devotion to teaching: patient, responsible and enthusiastic;
5?Age: between 25-58 years old
If you are interested in this position, please send the following
1) Copy of the first page of your passport;
2) Resume. Please state your full name, country of residence, E-mail address, home address and phone number with a description of your academic history and teaching experience;
3) A recent photo;
4) Scanned copy of your highest degree certificate and teaching certificates, if any.