ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Date 2017-07-08 19:07:30 Location : Asia:China
Our positions are available for immediate start. Our weekly teaching hours will be between 15 and 25 hours per week (Saturday & Sunday included), 5 days a week. We are currently recruiting for LiYang, FengHua, Suqian, and HeFei.
• Basic salary from 12000 RMB and 14000 RMB per month (housing allowance included)
• 16 – 22 days paid leave as well as a performance bonus and an end of contract bonus
• Comprehensive initial training program, with follow-up training and regular workshops to
develop your skills as a teacher
• Generous holiday allowance allowing for some great trips around China and Asia
• Full Visa support and welcome, including a hotel stay and help finding an apartment
• Health insurance
• Comprehensive welfare support to assist with every aspect of moving China
We would like to hear from candidates who are:
• Native English Speakers from Canada, South Africa, the UK, Ireland, America, New Zealand or Australia
• Have a recognized EFL qualification (TEFL/TESOL /CELTA/DELTA)
• Have a university degree
• Teaching experience preferred but not essential
• Outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hard-working, patient and professional
• Looking for a challenge and enjoy working with young learners
Applications from people who do not meet all of the above criteria shall still be considered although only successful applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!