ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach College level ESL with SCIC on Guangxi University campus in beautiful Nanning
Date 2017-07-08 19:07:01 Location : Asia:China
WANTS YOU FOR SEPTEMBER 2017!
Keen, creative, qualified EFL and content teachers
for equally eager first and second year University students
SCIC/GXU is 16 years old
Teacher Qualifications -
• English native language speaker.
• Minimum undergraduate university degree with minimally two years teaching experience plus.
• ESL/TEFL/TESOL/TESL certification.
• Masters, PhD’s and linguistics majors sought for curriculum development and PD roles.
• Applicants born and educated in Canada, the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand preferred.
• Responsible, energetic and creative young and more mature adventure-some people with diverse backgrounds and with knowledge to share.
Compensation package –
• Live in your own free, fully-furnished Western individual apartments on the university campus [pictures provided].
• Monthly salary of 6000 to 9000 RMB.
• 14,000 RMB travel allowance plus paid vacation[one week October, four/five weeks January/February plus long weekends throughout]
• Free Mandarin lessons.
• Basic medical coverage as per all GXU employees.
• Be met at the airport by staff and students, plus on-going support.
Maximum 18 contact teaching “hours” [40 minutes], Monday to Friday, plus 1 [60 minute] hour English Interest Course weekly.
Teach maximum 40 students, sometimes in groups of 20, sometimes combined
Modern classrooms [pictures provided].
EFL and content courses also taught [some examples - Business English, Entrepreneurship, English Literature, Public Speaking, International Film, Famous Books, Drama, Canadian Studies, Media studies, Journalism, Environmental Studies, Philosophy, Critical Thinking, Linguistics, Western Civilization, Eastern Culture, Creative Writing]
• Must be keen to work in collegial manner with other like-minded individuals (26 teachers in the SCIC community)
• Really!!! A life-changing experience!
• The HRD is a Canadian who has taught at our schools in China
• Experience a taste of the “real China” with easy access to national and international locations in Asia.