ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Homeroom Teacher, History, Geography, Music Teachers and Academic Coordinator Needed
Date 2017-07-08 19:07:38 Location : Africa
We need 3 Homeroom teachers and A level English teacher (who could work as an Academic Coordinator), History –Geography for IGCSE level and a Music teacher to come and work in the capital city of Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam. This position requires successful candidates to be there by Aug 15, 2017.
• The pay: 2000-2500$ / month
• One academic year contract, from mid-August 2017 to end of June 2018
• Contract can be extended further with paid summer vacation benefits.
• Work at Feza International School, a prestigious int’l school in the capital
• Accommodation is assisted (school supports monthly 500$)
• Flights tickets to Tanzania are provided
• Health insurance is assisted (school pays half of it)
These are the pros of the position.
Some challenges/requirements of the position:
1. You must be a native speaker of English
2. Candidates experienced/familiar with Cambridge curriculum preferred
3. Homeroom teachers needed to teach core subjects along with English
4. Academic Coordinator will be responsible teaching A level to the high school
5. Experienced, dedicated, excellent role-model teachers are preferred
6. It’s from 7.30 am to 15.30 pm in the afternoon, from Monday to Friday and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 13:30 pm (6 days/week)
7. 24 teaching hours/week (a teaching hour is 40 min)
8. School starts on Sep 4, 2017, your presence is required by Aug 15, 2017
Please send me your updated CV, a recent photo, your passport photo page and reference letters from your most recent employers if interested. Please also send me a cover letter, explaining briefly why you think you’re qualified for any of the positions described above.