ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching Kids English in Shanghai / Happy Goal kids English
Date 2017-07-31 06:07:41 Location : Asia:China
Our website: http://careers.happygoal.cn/
Happy goal KIDS English is a newly established Early Childhood Education Training center under Web Education Group. Aimed at helping early learners acquire English, Happy goal uses the “K.I.D.S.” method, (Key Intelligence Development System) a special curriculum specifically tailored and developed by Oxford University Press.
We are currently seeking full time teachers for our center in our new schools opening in the greater Shanghai area. We need qualified and experienced teachers to join our professional and hard working team. You will be part of a team of committed teachers who can add value to the school in many ways.
Our first school opened in 2011 and since then we've been growing rapidly. We now have 18 schools in shanghai and 11 schools around shanghai providing engaging and effective communicative English classes to students from 3 to 12 years old.
What We offer:
* Competitive salary with transportation allowance (15000-20000 per month)
* Flight Bonus: 6000 RMB one year contract completion bonus.
* 7 days paid holidays + 12 days paid Chinese public holidays
* Paid and sponsored working visa
* Full Medical Insurance
* Arrival Assistance, free pick up service
* 7 nights free Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
* Ongoing training and development workshops
* Career development opportunities
• Maximum of 22 classes teaching per week with each lesson 45 minutes
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with Teaching assistants in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the center
• Attend center social event
• Bachelor's degree
• TEFL/TESOL certificate (120 Hours)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ireland or New Zealand
• Plenty of passion and energy
If you are looking to teach English in China, teaching young learners in shanghai is guaranteed to be a truly rewarding and exciting experience. As far as ESL jobs in China go, you will not find better support, teaching materials and a friendlier teaching team. With a legal work visa and insurance provided you can teach English abroad in safety and security.