ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Full and part time ESL teachers required in HCMC
Date 2017-07-31 06:07:55 Location : Southeast Asia
Teachers must be confident in providing quality lessons for students of all ages and levels within school and client locations.
We have a dynamic and inspiring work environment to help develop every employee’s full potential. If you are looking for opportunities and challenges to build your ESL career, please contact us!
$1000-$1500 NET (22,500,000-33,800,000VND) per month, based on qualifications and experience.
Note: 1 USD is worth approximately 22,500 VND and the Vietnam Average Monthly Income (2015) is 3,300,000VND ($150USD).
• Assistance in applying for entry visa and financial assistance with work permit
• Up to 24 paid annual leave days per year
• Up to 9 paid sick days per year
• Teaching hour bonuses of up to 2,000,000 VND per month
• Subbing Bonus of up to 2,000,000 per month
• Over-time available at 350,000 per hour
• Health Insurance
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Fully furnished accommodation or accommodation allowance
• Training and development programs
• Contract Start Date: September 2017
• Contract length: 9-10 months – renewable
• Resign bonus of 10 million VND
We also offer a high hourly rate for part-time teachers, starting at $18/hour net.
• A degree
• A TEFL / TESOL/ CELTA Certificate
• A native English speaker
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
• Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
• A student-oriented mindset