ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Various Vacancies at the American Baccalaureate School Kuwait
Date 2017-08-05 20:08:19 Location : Middle East
Grade 2 - Core Subjects Teacher
Grade 3 - English Teacher x2
Grade 4 – English Teacher x2
Middle School/High School
English Teacher x2
Contracts are for 2 years. Salary and benefits are calculated on an individual basis dependent upon experience; however, the following is a general guide:
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• Economy air fare from point to point origin - Reimbursed.
• Paid summer leave for approximately 65 consecutive days.
• Excursion air fare allowance to and from point of origin for summer leave – Reimbursed.
• Housing Options: KD 250 per month housing allowance, or furnished housing.
• Paid utilities (except telephone & internet) when in ABS housing.
• Transportation to and from the school for 6 weeks from first official day of work for New overseas employees – usually starting mid to late August. Employees who arrive late will receive two weeks of transport.
• Assistance with finding permanent personal transport will be provided.
• Baggage and shipping allowance of $200 US (with receipts).
• Group Life, Personal Accident and Workmen's compensation insurance.
• Paid private health insurance.
• Assistance with processing work visa, residency, and driving license.
• Kuwaiti visa expense (for 2+ year contracts only) reimbursable in the January of the second academic year.
• Opportunities for after school tutoring to earn extra wages.
• Professional development workshops.
• Up to 2 days leave for attending a recruiting fair for non-returning faculty (with prior approval of the administration).
• 2 personal days annually (must be pre-approved).
• End of service award in accordance with Kuwait labor law.