ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
NATIVE English speaking teachers in Singapore
Date 2017-08-05 20:08:04 Location : Southeast Asia
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced (preferably at least two years) NATIVE English speaking teachers with Bachelor's Degrees to join our teaching team in Singapore in September and October 2017. Unfortunately due to Employment Pass restrictions we are ideally looking for teachers under the age of 30, please provide your date of birth with your application.
You will be teaching reading and literacy skills to children between the ages of 2.5 and 12 years using the I Can Read system.
I Can Read is an International Literacy based learning organisation head-quartered in Singapore. Alongside Singapore we also have a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong, and China. (I'd be happy to accept applications for all locations).
We are looking for teachers willing to sign a two year contract. All teachers will work 5 days per week with two consecutive (unchanging) days off per week. Please note that due to the nature of the business all teachers will be likely to teach at least one day at the weekend.
- Salary: S$4,500 on confirmation (S$4,000 during probation).
- End of contract bonus
- Company provided Employment Pass
- Airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract
- Company provided accommodation on arrival, and help with securing permanent accommodation.
- Airport pick-up
- 7 days training/induction with I Can Read's Professional Development Manager
- Career Development
- Opportunities to relocate internationally
If you meet our criteria and are interested in applying please send the following;
- Current CV or Resume in Word Format.
- A cover letter clearly stating which country you are applying for.
- A recent Photo.
- Scanned copy of your bachelor's degree.